Monday 6 October, 2008

Decapitated - Nihility (2007)


Decapitated - Nihility (music)

INFO:
1. Perfect Dehumanisation
2. Eternity Too Short
3. Mother War
4. Nihility
5. Names
6. Spheres Of Madness
7. Babylon’s Pride
8. Symmetry Of Zero

9.Suffer The Children (Bonus Track)




Personal Favourite Tracks:
Spheres Of Madness & Mother War


After hearing Decapitated's "Sphere's of Madness" on MTV2's headbangers ball I thought I should get this record as it has been a while since I've heard something so tight and brutal as Decapitated. I purchased the album and really enjoyed it. I heard the Polish 4some were only about 18 years old when thier first album was released, how cool! Anyways, the musicianship on this record is simple; guitar, bass, drums, vocals death metal. No fancy production tricks or effects, hardly or no reverb or hall effects in instruments, just fast and brutal death. I would most likely consider this what cannibal corpse would sound like with extremely tight drums and guitars. The whole record sounds like they were playing right in front of you, the metal guitars sound like metal guitars, the drums sound like drums.


Note: I live in India we have no MTV 2 here, i just got this video on the net through a friend.

No comments: